Monday, July 18, 2011

Fashion While Celebrating Sistah'hood

Every year I attend Nia Imani's Sistah-Friend Luncheon. The. Fashion is always hats and this year I decided to go with the classic black large brim hat! You can't see in the pic but color block was my style. Boyfriend blazer jacket with hot pink skirt "nice".



Its really a privilege embracing sisterhood with women of all ages 18-100yrs old.
The theme was "She ain't Heavy, She's my sistah", which is a poem that was read by a mother & daughter. What I can say is, it be a second line, nola loving good time! Held at the Omni Royal Orleans Hotel in New Orleans every year. You win gifts, bet on silent auctions, everyone leaves with a gift but most of all you leave with a room filled with sistah's.






As you all know the HATS are the highlight of the evening and O'my they you will see them in all shapes and sizes

No comments:

Post a Comment