Sunday, July 10, 2011

Bootie's 50's Style

50's glamour has to be one of the most extravagant decades we have ever had. I wish I could find "if I do I will post a cheaper version of these". But these booties are the type that if they look good on your feet you fall in love.....awwwwwww! The great thing about these shoes are that the height appears higher then it really is.

Retailing at $169.95
Named "WAUWI"

Description per www.stevemadden.com ::::
WOW! Get blown away with the WAUWII's! A modernized spin on a trendy bootie makes the WAUWII's chic and fun to wear! Slip into  a leggy and playful peep-toe on these wild hidden wedges and a maxi accordion skirt and cropped biker jacket. The WAUWII's channel the 50's with a wiggle dress for night, and leggings and a t-shirt dress for day.
4.5 inch heel
1.25 inch platform
Multi upper
Synthetic sole
Steven by Steve Madden

I have to say I agree with the description!

You can also got to "Make Me Chic" at www.makemechic.com
They are very reasonable and have fashionable items retailing low in price. Items from them coming soon!
JLW
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment