Saturday, October 19, 2013

Black & White

Hello my Curvies... its been a while since i post a blog and many blessing have accrued in my life. I can only give thanks to My God for giving me the ability to do what i love and one day, i will become successful financially off my love for FASHION!

On last night i attend a Powershoot event for Authentic Lady Collection and it was a great event. Many photographers out of the New Orleans area and my Lovely ALBeauti Rocked her new Collection and showcase a new and upcoming designer by the name of Marshall * hope i spelled her name right* . But, my choice of clothing was an Asos black and White dress i purchased months ago  check it out.. 



The Dress with a Black Blazer 





This dress really gave me Life, i go so many compliments about this dress it was crazy.... 
It hugged the body in the right places
          #Hellobooty


This dress is now on sale at Asos Curve for $26.70







No comments:

Post a Comment