Sunday, May 5, 2013

Honor my curves !

Loving yourself is being completely accepting of who you are and what you look like! I've had this dress for months and finally decided to do a blog on it... I'm coming into my own and loving the woman i'm becoming and the woman that i am. Each blog that i do represent a stage in my life or circumstance that i have overcome. Rather its friendship, my love life or just understand myself ! My fashion is changing as the world change, its become more settle and sexy, which  is a good thing, because its showing my curvies that i'm  loving the skin i'm in. I never thought this would be what i would love to do  and wearing this dress which hugs every  curvy, roll,  and section of my body only shows that us curvies, can live large, be sexy and majority of the time do it better!

Dress ASOS.COM- Jewelry- JEWELRY FACTORY 




No comments:

Post a Comment