Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The line

Luke12.48.
And to whomsoever much is given, of him shall much be required: and to whom they commit much, of him will they ask the more.

I knew when I graduated the real work was on its way! I currently work a regular 9-5 in order to pay my bills and keep $ in my pocket. And even though I make a good living, fashion is the love of my life, when it comes to my career. And I have been  giving my fashion family and the world a taste of it, I have been posting pics on social media! But for one, I want everyone to be honest and tell me what they think of my line!  Because my items will be a representation of curvy women and I.  Being a plus fashion designer, I want to capture what others haven't, I want to here from and get the perspectives of the ones who are just like me!

J.Wheeler
Fashion defines me......

No comments:

Post a Comment