Sunday, January 6, 2013

happy Hour

“Never use the word “cheap”. Today everybody can look chic in inexpensive clothes (the rich buy them too). There is good clothing design on every level today. You can be the chicest thing in the world in a T-shirt and jeans — it’s up to you.” 
― Karl Lagerfeld


Yesterday my friend Prechious and I went to Happy Hour 3 for 1 and its nippy in NOLA so i decided to rock my Green Peacoat, Jeans and Boating shoes. A real plan but chic look, i learned a long time ago you don't have to spend a lot of money to look stylish. Style is created by the person who rocks the fit.  I have been working non stop on this fashion line creating sketches and defining my line..I must say this is hard work but, its a joy to work on something that's been in your brain for years and now i have the chance to make my dream reality. I'm super excited about this y'all and i can't wait to introduce J. Wheeler's to the world..I have fought to long and worked to hard to give up now and my vision is on its way to the sewing machine.... 






Old Navy Peacoat - Steve Madden Boating Shoes- Jewelry Factory Lions Head - Jeans Ashley Steward 



J.Wheeler
Fashion Defines Me.....