Sunday, October 21, 2012

Casual Sunday

So today my Saints beat  Tampa #WhoDat and i had to be very comfy when i celebrate the bless it boys win. Today is casual Sunday and after getting in a good word..I wanted to rock jeggings rolled up 2 times with a blazer and tee under it.  I was in the mall on Saturday and i went into Lane Bryant and purchased some fall shirts and jegging. I have to be honesty Leggings have the  ability to hide cellulite and make the legs look much smoother but, jeggins show all flaws and that's what i don't like.  But the jeggings that i purchased proved me wrong and i must say i got a lot of compliments on the look and she shoes *Steve Madden * 

Today's Look 
Jeggings Lane Bryant- Tee Old Navy- Blazer Torrid- Accessories Fossil, Macys , Asos (Shades)  and Forever 21-Shoes, Steve Madden 



The Lovely Ms Anna in the back ground!