This brand was established over 90yrs ago and is nowone of the biggest fashion retailers in the UK. With sizes ranges from 2-18 (yes size 18), this line is afforable, feminine and very classy. One thing that is very chic about this collection is that Perkins enhances the peplum trend in a good way not making it to large or to small. What is peplum? its a ruffle or mini-skirt attached to the waist of a skirt, top or dress. Here are some tips on how to wear peplum.........
Via Curvy Fashionista *which is fashion info site that i love*
Tips to Wear the Peplum Trend
- A little timid with wearing anything that protrudes from your midsection? Start with a blouse that does not flare out too much or a dress with small peplum inserts.
- Wear your peplum top with a fitted skirt or bottom to play off the proportions and to give play up your curves!
- Feeling Vampy? Lace, florals, and strategic color will emphasize your bustline, minimize the waistline, and maximize the hips!
- A Peplum dress can be one of the easiest entries into wearing this trend should you be timid! Subtle peplum details won’t leave you feeling overwhelmed by the trend!
- Wearing a peplum skirt? Pair with a fitted top to show them what you are working with!
Some of my Favorite items
|Navy and stone peplum dress $59.00|
|Bird Peplum Structured dress $69.00|
|Steel Contrast Collar blazer $89.00|
|Navy/stone Stripe Ponti Jacket $69.00|
|Black Spot zip back dress $59.00|
|Aqua peplum structures dress $59.00|
|Colbalt Superskinny Jeans $44.00|
|Raspberry Knee Short $39.00|
|Black/Ivory wrap maxi dress $59.00|
All items plus more can be found here Dorothy Perkins Peplum was made for plus size!