Saturday, February 11, 2012

Jordan Tesfay

The first black plus size model to be in a nation wide campaign for COVER GIRL...#POW...Began her modeling career after winning a MODE Magazine model search competition in 1999. This Black Diva have come a long way and us curvy ladies are loving the love she puts out! BLACK GIRL YOU ROCK!

Interview Via Plus Model Magazine 


Maddy: You are the first plus size model to work for Cover Girl Cosmetics. Can you tell us a little about the experience of working with this cosmetics giant and Queen Latifah?
Jordan: Humbling. I feel so fortunate to have worked with Covergirl and Queen Latifah. It was an opportunity for me that went way beyond any expectations I had when I began modeling and I will always feel honored that they selected me to work with them.