Friday, February 3, 2012

BHM."Ruben Esq...SketchBlog"

 The other day i came across a blog that was jaw dropping... There are not many plus/Curvy blogs, where the Author of the blog DRAW every single picture and every single picture on the blog is full of Voluptuousness.  RUBEN ESQ SKETCHBLOG....Is one of them blogs where you can't get enough of........ CAUGHT....You must be of age in order to view the contents of the blog due to graphics but to my curvy ladies you would not be disappointed! I'm very proud of being a Black woman who have curvys and who demands attention when i walk in a room and this blogs Demands it!










Soon i seen the pictures i thought of "Phenomenal Woman"


Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.
I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size
But when I start to tell them,
They think I'm telling lies.
I say,
It's in the reach of my arms
The span of my hips,
The stride of my step,
The curl of my lips.
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.

Alley Cat 
SignatureHead 14